Thursday, April 17, 2014

Momster Final Draft


momster FINAL draft from Maria Shin on Vimeo.

This is my almost final draft of the Momster movie. I have a few things to fix here and there, such as putting in a background music and putting transitions between some scenes. I also need to adjust the timing of some parts to match with the narration. I think I have to either create additional scenes or take out a part of the narration as well. I am also thinking of adding more sound effects here and there or changing some if I find a better one. I need to add the ending credits too. I might add some voices as well. Something that is really troubling me though is how some of the scenes seem to blink or flash, which I have no idea why. However, I realized that After Effects is becoming easier and easier the more I use.

No comments:

Post a Comment