Monday, April 28, 2014

FINAL!!!

TOIL-APOCALYPSE from David Chang on Vimeo.

Well, previously I took the moving image class thinking that animation is what I need to do in the future. After that class I became to dislike the whole slow process of animations But I still love seeing behind making animation video. So I challenged myself and took this class again hoping that my interest in animation will come back to me. Working on Toil-apocalypse I think I finally regained the desire to create animation. This was new approach, I mostly used multiple layers in photoshop and put that to after effect to animate them I just had some issues with flow of overall story line so I tweaked the arrangement of animation also added the title page, ending, and most importantly backgrounds I put endless effort to create this animation and in the end I think it was worth all the time I took into this. enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment