Thursday, April 17, 2014

Final Draft


Animation Longer Project Final Draft from So Ye Oh on Vimeo.

This is my final draft (supposed to be..). I added more scenes for the world under the sea and added the reality scene. From the animation, I like that everything in the story does not make sense, which was my main purpose. After I finish it, I think I still have to work on the transition from the first world to the silhouette world. Also, I have time until 29th, so I will try to do more silhouette stop motion and add scenes to the second world.
I will definitely double check the sound effects, and if there are better sounds, I will replace the sounds.
It took such long time to finish the animation, but I truly enjoyed drawing, doing stop motion, and using After Effects. After Effects was hard to use but is definitely a good experience for me to have a new way to create an animation. I still want to learn more about After Effects and want to get more used to using it. Watching the animation, I am glad that I have learned so much in this class and that I can create my own precious animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment