Tuesday, April 8, 2014

EXPERIMENT IN PROGRESS


Oh Animation Longer Project Draft (Th) from So Ye Oh on Vimeo.

I am still working on the world under the sea. I will insert other scenes and will also work on the transitions from one world to another. So far, I have done a lot of works, which makes me really glad. For sound effects, I have chosen some sounds for the worlds in my animation, and am still looking for perfect sounds.

I changed the movement of the first city world. I think it turned out better and clearer than the previous one. 

I really did not have learned anything else other than basic tools of After Effects and am still trying to get used to using the program. From now on, for the other scenes of the sea world, I will more play around with After Effects.  

No comments:

Post a Comment