Tuesday, April 1, 2014



Additional scene after the desk. It's a closer view of the kid's desk as he talks; I picked a Newton's Cradle because I was trying to think of what a tacky/pretentious desk accessory a boss would have. I might play around with the clarity of the toy; it'll begin as out of focus and then adjust.

Originally, the whole overall project idea was to follow this short narrative with other short stories within the same universe. But after doing these animations I'm realizing that I'm super not interested in doing a straightforward narrative and it's not really satisfying. I want to stick with this style and universe setting but return to subtle animations within an environment/setting; with sound effects. At this point, I don't know if it'd be better to just finish this animation before moving on to those or just scrapping this.

No comments:

Post a Comment