Thursday, January 30, 2014

Robert_Margot's Inspirations!


The thing I love most about this first video is how well the movements match the music.  The creator has called this a finished piece, despite the very sketchy quality, but I think it is well coordinated with the musical style.


What I love about this second video is again, how well the movements match the music, and also the style.  It reminds me a lot of the iPod commercials, but (if you know the story and characters from Homestuck) you can easily tell which character is which with their minimalist design.

EDIT: And there's a film on Netflix by the Korean Academy of Film Arts called "The House" that I am really inspired by.  It combines animation with miniature real backgrounds.  Here is a link to the trailer: http://www.hancinema.net/video.php?table=film&id=25380.

No comments:

Post a Comment