Monday, March 17, 2014

Shin_Final Project Experiment

This is the basic format I will be going for in my final project. I am thinking of using After Effects and doing very simple animations using the scans of my drawings. However, I am considering about drawing my comic again since they look so pixelated and blurry. I first started off my cutting out and making many layers out of my scanned drawings. So far I made multiple layers for the first three boxes of my comic. I was a bit surprised when I opened the psd files on After Effects because the layers did not show up as it did on Photoshop. For now I experimented more with applying basic transformation effects. It was a little frustrating because I want to do very well on this, good enough to include it in my portfolio, but I am very limited in After Effects since it is my first time learning it. For sound effects, I temporarily borrowed some by the music student. I am interested in working with the music students to create sound effects for my final project.
 
momster test from Maria Shin on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment